Sunday 3 November 2013

October Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1


Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser: This pleasantly fragranced moisturiser left my skin feeling supple & hydrated. It worked well as a primer under my makeup & didn't leave my face feeling greasy. The moisturiser is made from natural ingredients & is Paraben free. I would recommend this for all skin types & will repurchase in the future when I finish my second bottle.

Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara: I found this mascara to be average. It created a natural look & thickened my lashes a little, but I prefer more length & volume. Will not repurchase.

Trilogy Rosehip Oil: This oil absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving it soft & supple. I usually use this at night & it makes my face feel hydrated in the morning. I prefer this to the one with antioxidants & will definitely repurchase.

Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation: This is my HG foundation. I only discovered it earlier this year & have been repurchasing ever since! It has great lasting power, however it leaves your skin looking a bit shiny by the afternoon  But nothing a little blotting powder can't fix!

10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mask: This is one of my favourite masks! See the review I did earlier this year. Will repurchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment