Friday 16 August 2013

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

I was on the hunt for a new face mask, when I came across the Montagne Jeunesse range. After reading good reviews about their masks & much deliberation on the one to get, I ended up choosing the Mud Pac Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Mask.


The Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Mask contains dead sea minerals, seaweed & lavender to help relax, calm & soothe. It claims to draw out impurities & open blocked pores. The mask also contains kaolin & bentonite clays. I got the 100g bottle, but I believe this is also available in a 20g sachet. 

The mask has a thick consistency & is a pale green colour. It has an extremely strong scent of men's cologne which gave me headaches. I'm not usually sensitive to fragrances, but this one is way too potent for my liking! So if you are sensitive to fragrances, please avoid this one!



Only a small amount is needed for your face & it is recommend to be left on for 10-15 minutes before washing off. The label on the 100g bottle advises that you can get up to 10 uses, but I find you could probably get 15 uses as you do not need to use much.

I found this product did leave my skin feeling fresh & smooth. However, I will not be repurchasing because of the overpowering fragrance. 

Have you used this mask? Are there any masks you would recommend from this range with a lighter fragrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment