Sunday 4 August 2013

July Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1


10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mud Mask: This is my favourite mask from the 10.0.6 range. The mask has a light strawberry scent, which is not too overpowering.  I found the mask to be quite gentle, but effective at the same time. After use, my skin felt smoother & looked brighter than usual. I'd probably recommend this for oily/combination skin as those with dry skin may find this may dry your skin out further. Would I repurchase? Definitely! In fact, I have another one in my beauty cabinet waiting to be used!

Planet Earth Musk & Rosewood Hand Cream: I'm not a huge hand cream lover as I hate the feeling of sticky hands! I recieved this in a gift hamper and thought it would be best used as a body moisturiser. Being a hand cream, the formula was obviously a little thicker than your standard body moisturiser, but I found it to work wonders on my skin, slathering on before bed. By morning, my skin would smell great & feel moisturised. Would not purchase as I have other moisturisers to use up.

Toni & Guy Boost-It Mousse: I recieved this product from my hairdresser when I purchased my GHD many years ago. I found it did not really do anything to my hair, except to leave it in a sticky mess & feeling weighed down. Will not purchase.

L'Oreal Translucide Powder: One of my long time HG products! I use this over my foundation to give a matte look & to control shine. Lasts for hours, although I tend to need to reapply in the afternoon. Will not repurchase for the moment as currently using MAC Blot Powder, but will definitely return to this in time.

Revlon Ciara Concentrated Cologne Spray: Love this cologne! This came with a bigger bottle, which is not as strong in scent as this little purse bottle. I've repurchased this over & over for about 7 years now & still love it. I must warn you, the scent is overly powerful & only a little is needed. Those with sensitive noses - steer clear! 

L'Oreal Nude Magique Sample: I recieved this sample in medium shade which I found to be a tad dark for my skin. I tried to like this, but whatever I did, it came out looking like a bad tan job or I over did my foundation! Will definitely not buy full size!

Stay tuned - part 2 of empties, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment