Saturday 10 August 2013

July Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2


L'Oreal Infinium Hair Spray: A good hairspray, which is comparable with L'Oreal Elnett.  It had a strong hold & would keep my hair in tact all night. Would I repurchase? No, as Elnett does the same job & is cheaper!

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara: I quite like this mascara & found it did do its job of lengthening my lashes. Only downside to this product is the flimsy blush which makes it difficult to put back in the bottle. Good staying power & very natural looking. Would I repurchase? Probably not, when I finish my backup. The flimsy brush puts me off!

Clinique High Impact Lipstick - Rosette: I received this lippy with a Clinique GWP. It is probably best described as a soft reddish pink with subtle shimmer. I found it to be perfect for work & play alike. It is quite moisturising, however the lasting power isn't great. Will not purchase.

Palmers Body Lotion Sample: I'm not a huge fan of Palmers products & this one is no exception. For some reason I don't like the smell & this puts me off their products. Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment