Saturday 14 September 2013

August Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2


Nivea Light Feel Face Veil: This is my favourite facial sunscreen. It doesn't break me out or irritate my skin & is quickly absorbed. I usually wear this under my foundation, instead of primer. Will definitely repurchase.

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss: I received this as a gift with purchase from Bobbi Brown. I found the lip gloss was really thick & sticky, which didn't really feel nice on my lips. Will not purchase full size.

Becca Eyebrow Powder: This eyebrow powder was pretty average, however lasting power was good. Will not repurchase as can use brown eyeshadow as a substitute.

Johnson's Baby Lotion: I used this lotion as an all over body moisturiser. It was easily absorbed in the skin & very pleasant smelling. May repurchase in the future, once I have finished my other moisturisers.

Stay tuned for my September Project 10 Pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment