Saturday 21 September 2013

September Project 5 Pan Empties - Part 1


Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Mask: An average mask - will not repurchase as fragrance was too strong! See review here: Mask Review.

Formula 10.0.6 No Time To Shine Mud Mask: A great & inexpensive mask. Left skin feeling smooth & refreshed. May repurchase once I have finished my other masks. See review here: Mask Review.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara: One of my favourite mascaras at the moment is Maybelline Colossal Volum Mascara (link), but I saw the Cat Eyes version & thought I'd give it a go! The only difference I found was the curved brush, which made it easier to apply mascara to my bottom lashes. Would definitely repurchase!

Stay tuned for Part 2, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment