Tuesday 19 February 2013

February Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1

Well it has been a great start to February with regard to this month's Project 10 Pan. So far I have finished 5 of the 10 products I chose for this month. So here there are:


Emporio Armani Diamonds Body Lotion: The lotion had a pleasant smell which was not too overpowering. It was easily absorbed, but did leave a slightly greasy residue on the skin. Would I repurchase? Probably not. There are better body moisturisers on the market for much cheaper.

Loreal Ever Pure Moisture Leave-In Conditioner: The smell was lovely, but that was all I liked about this product. It has a slippery, sticky gel texture and only a small amount is required. It left my hair feeling dry and crunchy. Will not be repurchasing.

Olay Total Effects 7-In-One Anti Aging Cream: A light textured cream that is easily absorbed into the skin. It leaves your skin feeling fresh & clean. It is lightly scented and moisturises your skin. May repurchase in the future, but I would like to try other brands first.

Maxfactor Translucent Powder: The translucent powder worked very well on my skin and left a nice finish. My only gripe is with the packaging. You dip your brush directly into the container and tap your brush on the side to remove the excess. Sometimes this does not get all the excess off and this creates wastage. It does come with a puff which made the powder look caked on when applied. The container is not travel friendly either - the lid comes off easily and created spillage in my bag!

Diorshow Extase Mascara: I found this mascara overpriced for what it did. It did not add much volume to my lashes, unless I used numerous coats and as I have watery eyes, I found this mascara did run and smudge. Will not repurchase as I have found my HG mascara for almost half the cost of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment