Friday 8 February 2013

January Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2

Finally finished the remaining 5 products from January's Project 10 Pan - Woo hoo!!

So here they are:


Garnier Intensive 7 Days Nutritive Mango Oil Lotion: My HG body lotion at the moment. It is very nourishing and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It absorbs into the skin fairly quickly and has a delicious mango scent. Will definitely repurchase. In fact, I have a Garnier Intensive 7 Days Peach Soothing Gel that I am looking forward to try in my bathroom cabinet. Hoping it is as good, if not better than this!

Victoria's Secret Love Addict Body Lotion: The smell is divine - like fresh strawberries, however the scent disappears after half an hour. It is moisturising, but takes a while to absorb into the skin. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase.

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick: This creamy pink/red, coral lipstick is very flattering and gives your lips a nice shine. The only downside I found with this product is it doesn't last as long as some of my other lippies. However as it was part of the Viva Glam limited edition lippies, it is no longer available.

Dior Rouge Blossom Lipstick: This lipstick I found was the perfect colour for my skin tone & instantly brightened up my face. Unfortunately the formulation wasn't long lasting, so I will not repurchase because of this.

Chanel Monte Carlo Lipstick: Once again this was a very beautiful colour, but unfortunately, no staying power. I have a few other Chanel lippies with better staying power than this one. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment