Saturday 2 February 2013

January Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1


I started my first Project 10 Pan at the beginning of January and managed to empty 5 out of my 10 chosen products. Not bad for a first attempt! So here's my first 5 finished products:


Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil: I really like this product. I have been using rosehip oil on and off for the last 6 months and have only just started incorporating it into my daily skincare regime. I have noticed a more even skin tone and it leaves my skin feeling supple. Will definitely continue to repurchase this product.

Napoleon Perdis China Doll Concealer: Unfortunately not one of my favourite concealers. It does the job and is long wearing, but I think there are better concealers on the market. Will not repurchase.

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector: This product was quite pricey and I felt it did nothing for my skin. I found Rosehip oil works better than this product and costs only a fraction of the price. I do like Clinique products, however this product just isn't for me.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 (Trial Size): This product is quite potent due to the alcohol content and I would not recommend using it if you have sensitive skin. I found a little goes a long way with this product so used sparingly, will last you a while. The lotion leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. May purchase in the future once I have finished my current toner, but for the price I believe you can find products for cheaper that will do the same job.

Loreal Volume Million Lashes: I am a fan of Loreal mascaras and this particular one is not bad considering the price. The brush did give my lashes more volume but unfortunately this one was not waterproof and as I get watery eyes, it made the mascara run. I will repurchase a waterproof version next time.

Part 2 of my Project 10 Pan empties coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment