Thursday 4 July 2013

June Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1


Neutrogena Rapid Clear Spot Gel: The packaging claimed visible results in 8 hours & I'm not sure I totally agree with this. I had to use the spot gel a few times before I noticed any changes & it dried my skin in areas that it was applied. Will not be repurchasing.

Jurlique Rose Hand Cream: This rose scented hand cream smelt divine (although M would beg to differ!). It is easily absorbed into the skin, although a little greasy, so best applied before bed! Will not repurchase though as I have a few other hand creams I need to finish.

Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner: I really disliked this product. I have sensitive eyes & this made my eyes sting badly! It also contained little bits of glitter which was gritty & would get into my eyes. Definitely will not repurchase...ever!

Loreal techni art Smooth Control Gel Cream: Unfortunately had to throw out & didn't get a chance to use as it expired!

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen Perfume: I absolutely love the bottle of this perfume! The scent is fruity & not too overpowering. Only downside is the lasting power. It lasts only a few hours at best so you'll need to top up during the day.

Dior Hypnotic Poison Perfume: Hypnotic Poison is one of my favourite perfumes. I'd probably describe the scent to be vanilla-ry. The lasting power is good so I'll probably repurchase in the future!

Stayed tuned for Part 2 Empties for June coming shortly & my new 10 Pan for July!

No comments:

Post a Comment