Thursday 4 July 2013

June Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2


MAC Lipstick - Hot Tahiti: I really liked this MAC lipstick. I would describe it as a browny red colour with a glaze finish, which would suit most skin tones. The only downside, which I find with some of MAC's lipstick finishes is that it didn't have great lasting power. Will not repurchase as I have a whole stack of lippies that I need to use up!

MAC Lipstick - Ramblin' Rose: Another fave! This one is a browny rose coloured frost lipstick - perfect for  work/day use. It has a little shimmer, so it's great to wear out with a smoky eye. May repurchase in the future.

Firstglance Shimmer Lotion: Unfortunately I didn't get to use as now expired.

Revlon Luxurious Colour Eyeliner - Antiqued Gold: Nice gold eyeliner, perfect for day or night use if you want a subtle look. Unfortunately I don't think they sell this anymore (correct me if I'm wrong!), but will definitely repurchase another gold liner at some stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment