Saturday 5 January 2013

A little splash of blue..


Well that was a blur... another weekend been and gone.

What started of as a beautiful sunny weekend, is now drawing to a close. Yesterday, I caught up with my bestie K for some breakfast at a local cafe. We both brought our fur-babies with us and whilst we enjoyed our meals, the dogs enjoyed a few sneaky scraps.

My little munchkin Onyx, waiting for his playmate Dexter

Breakfast
What I wore:
Dress: Unknown, Neck piece: Colette

Earrings: Colette

Ring: Colette

After breakfast and a mini play date for the dogs, I head back home so M & I could do our weekly shop. Having been a bit slack with exercise and healthy eating over the last few weeks, I have decided to start my fitness regime again tomorrow and with that comes healthy eating. I am quite pleased with our healthy shop yesterday, well mostly healthy apart from the sneaky drumstick ice creams!



M also purchased this ring for me whilst we were out shopping - yes I was a tad spoilt!


Hope you all enjoyed your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment