Friday 25 January 2013

Lush Review: You've Been Mangoed

Having only been a recent Lush convert (5 months), I am still on a mission to find my favourite products. So far, I have tried some luxury bath melts, ballistics and bubble bars. I am hoping to try out the body, hair & face products in the near future, but for now I am happy to try out my bath products (most of which were gifts from M).

So let's get started with my first review:



What Lush Says: " Cheery, fruity mango butter melt.  You've been Mangoed is bright and breezy, with nutritious mango and avocado butters to make you skin feel as it has just had a really healthy breakfast and is all set up for the day. It's fruity scent comes from skin toning lemon and lime essential oils, with a drop or two of invigorating lemongrass to get things going."

What I Found: The bath melt has a delicious mango/citrus scent and feels moisturizing on the skin. The melt does not change the water colour and leaves a slightly greasy residue on your hands. Priced at A$8.50 for only 30g, I find it to be a little expensive compared to some of the other melts. Would I purchase this in the future? Maybe for special occasions or when i feel the need to spoil myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment