Thursday 17 January 2013

Kardashian Kollection Intimates

Now I'm not a fan of the Kardashians nor was I the slightest bit interested in having a look when I saw the huge sign advertising the 'Kardashian Kollection' in the Bras n Things shop window a few months ago.

Fast forward to this week... I popped into Bras & Things for a quick squiz on their sale items and was quite surprised to see a few of the Kardashian intimates on sale for a fraction of their RRP. The designs and quality were better than I had expected, so I couldn't resist snapping a few up for myself.


What I found though, is that the cup sizes run a bit bigger than the usual cup size, so this may be a little disappointing for those with a smaller bust. On the upside, the bras are reasonably comfy & definitely a great bargain. How can you not resist these?!

No comments:

Post a Comment