Tuesday 1 January 2013

Project 10 Pan - January

In an attempt to de-clutter, I have decided to jump onto the Project 10 Pan bandwagon. For those not familiar with this term, it refers to selecting 10 (or less/more) products (skincare, beauty, hair products) and attempt to finish the product entirely, before buying new products. It basically encourages you to use up the products you currently have, rather than forgetting about them and letting them go bad.

So here's my first ten:



1. Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days - Nutritive Mango Oil Lotion
2. Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
3. Loreal Volume Million Lashes ( I have about 5 different mascara's on the go at the moment, aim to at least finish one this month!)
4. Victoria's Secret Love Addict Body Lotion
5. Napoleon Perdis China Doll Concealer
6. Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
7. Clinique Clarifying Lotion (trial size)
8. Chanel Lipstick - Monte Carlo
9. Dior Lipstick - Rouge Blossom
10. MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam Cyndi

Stay tuned next month for my progress on January's Project 10 Pan!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your project pan! I've been quite good with not buying any new products for the last couple of months, but really need to start using the mountains of things I do have sitting around! I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's been a bit of a difficult start as I keep reaching for my other products, but it's still early days & I'm determined to stick with this! I can't believe how many products I have accumulated over time & forgotten about. A de-clutter is definitely in order!

      Delete