Thursday 18 April 2013

April Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1

So far this month I have managed to finish 6 out of my 10 chosen products, which is a pretty good effort! Here they are:



MorrocanOil Treatment: I really like this oil treatment & out of the 3 I currently use, this is by far the best! Although a bit pricey, my 100ml bottle lasted me ages. The oil is quite thick, so only a little of the product is needed. It has a lovely smell, which lingers throughout the day. Will definitely repurchase after I finish my remaining two (different brands) oil treatments!

Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic Perfume: Pleasures Exotic is a light fruity/floral perfume. It is not overpowering and lasts a while on my skin. Although this is a nice perfume, I will not repurchase as I have other perfumes to finish.


The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion: Unfortunately I didn't really like this foot lotion very much. It had a nice fresh peppermint scent & absorbed into the skin easily. The formulation is not very thick like other foot creams & found it left an oily residue on my feet which i disliked. Will not be repurchasing this again.

Dior Duo Express Instant Eye Makeup Remover: I recieved this sample as part of a Dior GWP. Unfortunately I only got to try it once a while ago, but has since gone off - so needed to be disposed.

The Body Shop Born Lippy - Raspberry: I used to be a huge fan of this product, but these days it just doesn't do it for me. It smells great & is quite moisturising, but I found it didn't last long on my lips. The castor oil in it also irritated my lips. Will not repurchase.


Clinique All About Eyes: I recieved this as part of a Clinique GWP & to be honest, the product didn't do anything for me. On the upside, the small container lasted ages - giving me ample trial time. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment