Thursday 4 April 2013

March Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2

Wow, another month gone by! Where is this year going?

I've finished all my Project 10 Pan Products finally for March, except for The Body Shop Born Lippy - its seems to be a never ending pot!

Here's the remaining products I finished in March, minus the Born Lippy!



Dior Addict 'Rose Shocking' Lipstick:  Rose Shocking is a maroon/pink lipstick with a glitter shimmer. It is applied like a lipstick, but has a gloss finish. The colour is beautiful - sheer, but buildable. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing as I didn't find the formula to be long lasting & for the price I would expect it had a longer staying power.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume: one of my favourite perfumes, I get so many compliments when wearing it! I only bought the 30ml initially & had upgraded to the 100ml bottle. The perfume can be worn day or night & has a beautiful floral scent. Will definitely repurchase!


Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturiser: I am a huge fan of Clinique products, but unfortunately I can't say I like this product. The moisturiser is quite hydrating & absorbs into the skin quickly, but it broke my skin out. The moisturiser came in a tub, which I found to be a little unhygienic. Will not be repurchasing.


Loreal  'Made For Me Naturals' Eyeshadow Pallette: the palette I used was for dark brunettes & consisted of 2 different brown shades & neutral shade. The palette was perfect for smoky eye makeup & the dark shadow doubled as a brow powder. Staying power was great & lasted the day. Unfortunately, they no longer make this product, but would repurchase if they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment