Saturday 20 April 2013

Back2MAC - Lady Danger & Girl About Town

Some of you may be aware of MAC's 'Back2MAC' program, if not I have detailed it a bit further in a previous post back in January - 'Ruby Woo'.


Anyway today, I went into MAC to return 12 empties in exchange for 2 lipsticks - Lady Danger & Girl About Town.

Lady Danger

Lady Danger as described on the MAC website is a 'vivid bright coral-red'. Being a Matte lipstick, from my experience, it can be a little drying on the lips so I normally use a lip gloss or balm over or under the lipstick. I also find that out of all the different finishes, Matte for me, lasts the longest on the lips.

Girl About Town

Girl About Town as described by MAC is a 'Fabulous Fuschia'. It's a gorgeous hot pink colour which in my opinion would suit most skin tones. This lipstick has an Amplified finish & is very pigmented. It is very similar to the 'Lickable' shade (which I also own!). Perfect for when you are wanting to add a little burst of colour!


What is your favourite MAC lippy of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment