Friday 3 May 2013

April Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2

Wow, I can't believe my last post was almost two weeks ago! Anyway.. Let's get down to it!


I finished my last 4 empties for April last week, so here they are:

 Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume: This used to be my signature scent for a few years & I got quite a few comments when wearing it. The perfume  lasted through the day, so it was perfect for a long day at work & there was no need to reapply. Be warned though, this may not smell great on everyone. One of my friends got her mother to purchase this as a gift for her & she said she loved the fragrance on me, but it didn't smell too great on her. Diamonds has a fruity/ musky scent and is not too overpowering. Would I repurchase? Probably! I've been through 2 bottles & not sick of the fragrance yet!

Dior Hypnotic Poison Satin Body Lotion: This is one body lotion that I'm sure M is glad that I had finished, as he doesn't think it smells too great! It has quite an overpowering scent, so I didn't tend to use it with the Hypnotic Poison perfume. The fragrance lasted all day, so there was no need to reapply.  It had a oriental smell about it - kind of a creamy vanilla. While I did like it, I'm not sure I'll repurchase!

Unknown brand blush: I got this in a gift set & have about 3 more pots left to work through in different shades. This was a very pigmented blush & had a long lasting power. Very similar to my MAC blush.

MAC Amplified Lipstick - Craving: I quite like the colour of this lipstick, it is probably best described as a plum pink. It has good lasting power and is quite creamy. Would not repurchase as I have a back up left!

Hope you all had a fab week!

No comments:

Post a Comment