Friday 10 May 2013

May Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1


So far this month I have managed to finish 6 out of my 10 chosen products, which is an awesome effort! 

Here they are:

Clinique Turnaround Smoothing Body Cream: This body cream made my legs feel silky smooth. It is easily absorbed & doesn't leave a sticky residue. A good cream, but a bit expensive for what it is. This was only a sample, but unfortunately I will not be purchasing full size as I have already found my HG body moisturiser. 

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: A good face moisturiser. Not greasy and easily absorbed into skin. Unfortunately, w ill not be purchasing full size as found HG face moisturiser.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1: I didn't really like this product. I found it too greasy & it irritated my lips. Will not repurchase.

MAC Lipstick - Sweetie: One of my favourite MAC lippies! It is a beautiful pink colour with a little shimmer. Its lasting power is not great though. It lasts a few hours at best, if you don't eat or drink anything. May repurchase in the future when I get through my large stash of lippies!

 Loreal Base Magique: I found this primer held my foundation quite well & lasted the day. It mattified my skin & created a good base for my foundation. Only downside, was the weird silicon texture of the product, oh & the tub it came in - a tad unhygienic! May repurchase in the future.

MAC Pink Treat Lip Liner:  I found this lip liner matched most of my pinky MAC lippies. Unfortunately as this product comes in a retractable pen, you don't get as much product as you do in a pencil. I found this particular liner was very drying on my lips. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment