Friday 10 May 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge - Completed!!

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the 30 Day Squat Challenge (see here) as of yesterday morning!!

Yes it was hard at times - but definitely worth it!! As a reward for completion of this challenge, I had a deal with M that he would get me the jumper that was on my wishlist from Wheels & Dollbaby.

Angora Knit

We collected my Skull Angora Knit (after my last set of squats!) and I can't wait to wear it! In fact, we picked up another one of these with a different print a few weeks ago as part of my upcoming birthday pressie. They are really soft and a perfect addition to my winter wardrobe!

Anyway back to the challenge! I will probably continue this challenge next month & M will create a similar challenge for me - but with sit ups! Yes it will be extremely challenging, but bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment