Friday 24 May 2013

May Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2

I finished all my remaining products for my May Project 10 Pan.

Here they are!

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover (Trial Size): I used this for removing waterproof mascara and the lip stain left after removing long-wearing lipstick. It does the job well, but I found it a little too oily for my liking. It doesn't irritate the eyes, but I feel that I can get the same outcome using my make up wipes. Will not purchase full size. 

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume: I really liked this perfume, it was my first Victoria's Secret perfume  that I got on an overseas trip. It has a lovely sweet fruity/floral scent. The perfume lingers for hours. Will definitely consider repurchasing. 

Bvlgari Perfume: This used to be my signature scent. This classic perfume is not too overpowering & can be worn during the day or night. The scent lingers throughout the day. Will repurchase in the future.

Trilogy Rosehip Antioxidant +: Like the original Rosehip oil, this oil was absorbed quickly into my skin, leaving it soft and supple. I found that the Rosehip Antioxidant + cost a little more than the original & didn't really see it giving me any extra benefits. I think I will stick with the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment