Wednesday 6 March 2013

February Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 2

I finished the second part of my Project 10 Pan for February a little late. There were a few never ending products!

Here they are, finally finished:


Sportsgirl Body Glow Instant Body Bronzer: A great bronzer that evens my skin tone when applied & has a lovely summery scent of coconut. The bronzer is very moisturising on the skin, leaves a slight shimmer & easily washes off in the shower. It has been a favourite of mine for about 6 years. Will definitely repurchase when I have finished my spare.

Nivea Sun Light Feel Daily Face Veil: The light formula is quickly absorbed into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Being SPF 30, it protects the skin from sun damage. The Face Veil is light enough to use under foundation as a base. Will definitely repurchase when I finish my spare.

Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick: This Face Touch Up Stick works as a concealer - hiding spots & skin imperfections. The formulation is quite creamy & unfortunately slid off my face after a few hours in the spots it was applied. Will not repurchase as I might as well use a concealer.


Clinique High Impact Mascara (trial size): I got this mascara as a free gift with my purchase of a Clinique product. I didn't find it to do much to my lashes and as the formulation was not waterproof, I found it smudged. Will not purchase full size product.

MAC Ultra Darling Lipstick: A beautiful pink colour, perfect for days at the office.  The creamy formula is moisturising on the lips, but unfortunately it doesn't have great staying power and needs to be reapplied a few times over the course of a day. Not on my list of lipstick repurchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment