Tuesday 19 March 2013

March Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1

I have been doing pretty well with my Project 10 Pan challenge. I am into the 3rd month of my challenge and I am surprised I have lasted this long! This month so far, I have finished 5 of my 10 chosen products. Here they are:


Bvlgari Body Lotion: This body lotion is very hydrating with a subtle scent that lingers throughout the day. An excellent base for the matching Bvlgari Perfume (which I ran out of a while back!). Will repurchase once I have finished all my current moisturisers.

Joico K-Pak Reconstructor: The reconstuctor worked to nourish my dry curly/wavy hair. I used to be a fan of this product for a while a few years back, but now I am not that convinced as I have found products that work better than this one. The texture isn't that great and the smell is a bit weird. It seemed to do its job of replenishing my hair but unfortunately I don't think I will purchase this product again.

Juicy Couture Couture Couture Perfume: This is one of my favourite perfumes! The perfume is quite strong & long lasting - a few sprays is all that is needed. The scent is a nice blend of sweet & fruity. Will definitely repurchase after I work my way through my many perfumes, if it hasn't been discontinued by then!


Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream (trial size): I received this trial sized moisturising cream when I purchased the Trilogy Rosehip oil. The moisturiser was quite hydrating, however it felt really heavy & left my skin feeling shiny & sticky. As much as I love Trilogy's Rosehip Oil, I will not be purchasing the full size of this moisturiser. 


Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara: This mascara felt like your standard mascara & didn't do much for me in terms of lengthening or volumising my lashes. At most, it gave you natural looking lashes. For the price, I was quite disappointed with the quality I got - especially from Bobbi Brown. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment