Friday 22 March 2013

Get Organised: Make Up Storage

I am usually a make up case girl - but it's about time I got my make up organised. The products I use on a daily basis are usually found stuffed into a cosmetic bag I keep in my handbag (or on the bathroom vanity!) & the rest of my makeup is shoved into a big makeup case. Now my problem with this is I have to rummage around the case to look for something I need - which can be time consuming & secondly, a lot of my makeup goes unused when the next new product comes along!

Since I have embarked on my Project 10 Pan Challenge earlier this year, I am more conscious of what I buy & can now see the wastage created by unused products I had long forgotten about. I had been thinking of an effective way that I can keep all my products organised neatly where I can see everything & I had been recommended the Original Makeup Box from The Makeup Box Shop, but there was no way I was going to pay $131 plus shipping! Now the hunt was on for a cheaper alternative.

About a month ago M & I went to Officeworks as M needed to purchase some items for the home office. As we were looking around, I found the perfect alternative to the Original Makeup Box -  the Keji 4 Drawer Desktop File. They do have a 5 drawer version, but I preferred the deeper drawer on the bottom of the 4 drawer organiser. The unit is also stackable, which is a bonus! While it is not exactly the same as the Original Makeup Box, it is pretty close to it & you can pick it up for a bargain at just under $15.

What do you think?

Source: Officeworks



No comments:

Post a Comment